The Revelation ‘I will show you things which must come to pass..‘ (below on the page)
Gospel according to St. Matthew ‘the sign of your coming and the end of the world?’
For how would a man be benefited, if he should gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
For the Son of man will come in the glory of his Father with his holy angels; and then he will reward each man according to his works
And everything that you will ask in a prayer believing, you shall receive
4. Jesus answered, saying to them, Be careful that no man deceives you.
5. For many will come in my name, and say, I am the Christ, and they will deceive many.
6. You are bound to hear of revolutions and rumors of wars; watch out and do not be disturbed; for all all this things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7. For the nation will raise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines and plagues and earthquakes in different places.
8. But all these things are just beginning of travail.
9. Then they will deliver you over to be oppressed, and they will kill you; and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake
10. Then many will stumble, and they will hate one another and betray one another.
11. And many false prophets will raise and will mislead great many.
12. And because of the growth of iniquity, the love of many will become cold.
13. But he who has patience to the end will be saved.
14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached throughout the world as a testimony to all nations; then the end will come.
21. For then there will be great suffering such as never happened from the beginning of the world until now, and never will be again.
22. And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would live; but for the sake of the chosen ones those days will be shortened.
23. Then if any man should say to you, Behold, here is a Christ, or there; do not believe it.
24. For there will raise false Christs and lying prophets, and they will show signs and great wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.
25. Behold, I have told you in advance.
26. Therefore, if they should say to you, Behold, he is in the desert, do not go out, or, Behold, he is in the chamber, do not believe it.
27. For just the lightning comes from out from the east, and is seen even in the west, so will be the coming the Son of man
28. For wherever the carcass is, there will the vultures gather
29. Immediately after the suffering of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of the universe will be shaken. (1)
30. Then the sign of the Son of man will appear on the sky; and all generations of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of the sky (2)(3) (4) with power and great glory.
31. And he will send his angels with a large trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from four winds, from one end of the heaven to the other.
32. From the fig tree learn a parable. As soon as its branches become tender and bring forth leaves, you know that summer s coming.
33. So even you, when you see all these things, know that it has arrived at the door.
34. Truly I say to you that this race will not pass away until all these things happen.
35. Even heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away
36. But concerning that day and that hour, no man knows, not even the angels in heaven, but the Father alone.
(1) does it look like effect of planet Nibiru? Who is coming on Nibiru?
(2) compare MIND CONTROL, James Casbolt, page 59
‘The Pleiadians have given me specific directives not to disclose the details of my walking situation until I have permission at a later date. According to them, I am being prepared for a mission at a time when their spacecraft are seen by hundreds of thousands of people in broad daylight, such as the mass sightings at Fatima in Portugal and Mexico.’
(3) Compare Revelation 2:7
Behold he will come with the clouds; and every eye shall see him (…)
(4) Compare 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet our Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with our Lord.
Rev 22:19 ‘’if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his portion from the tree of life (…)’’
Verses chosen by blindman. Please read the whole Book of Revelation
1: 5-8 from Jesus Christ, who (…) has made us spiritual kingdom to God and his Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold he will come with the clouds and every eye shall see him (…) I am Aleph and Tau, the beginning and the ending says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty
2:10 (…) be faithful even to death and I give you a crown of life
2:11(…) he who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death
2: 17 (…) to him who overcomes, I will give to eat of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written, which no man knows except he who receives it.
2:23 (…) I will give to everyone of you according to your works
3:3 (…) and if, therefore, you do not awake, I will come against you as a thief, and you shall not know at what hour I will come upon you
3:15,16 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. It is better to be either cold or hot. So then because you are luke warm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of my mouth
3:21 to him who overcomes I will grand to sit with me on my throne, even as I also overcame and have sat down with my father on his throne
He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says
4: 1 (…) I will show you things which must come to pass
5:1 and I saw (…) a book, written within and on the back and sealed with seven seals
6:1,2 the Lamb opened one of seventh seals (…) a white horse, and he who sat on him had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, and to conquer
6:3,4 …second seal (…) went out another horse, and it was red, and to him who sat on it was given power to take away peace from the earth, that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword
6:5 third seal (…) I saw a black horse, and he who sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand (…) a measure of wheat for a penny
6:7,8 fourth seal. (…) a green horse; and the name of him who sat on him was Death, and Sheol followed after him. And power was given him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with death
6:9-11 fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the sake of the word of God and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had (…) it was said to them that they should rest for a little while, until the time should be fulfilled when they fellow servants and their brethren should be killed also as they had been
6:12-16 sixth seal, (…) there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. And the stairs of heaven fell to the earth (…) and the heavens separated (…) and every mountain and island shifted from its resting place
And the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders of thousands and the rich and the mighty men and every bondman and every freeman hid themselves in caves and clefts of the mountain. And said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.
7:1 after these things, I saw four angels standing on four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth nor on the sea nor on any tree
7:2-4 And I saw another angel (…)and he cried with loud voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying.. do not hurt the earth, neither the sea nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their brows. And i heard the number of those who were sealed; and it was a hundred and forty four thousands
7:9 after these things, I beheld, and lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of every nation and people and kindred and toque stood before the throne and in the presence of the Lamb, clothed with white robes and with palms in their hands
7:14 these are those who came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of Lamb
8:1-2 and when he opened seventh seal, there was a silence in heaven for about a space of half an hour. Then I saw the seven angels who stood before God, and seven trumpets was given to them.
8:7 the first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with water, and they were poured upon the earth, and a third part of the earth was burnt up and a third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8:8-9 Then the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain aflame with fire was cast into the sea; and the third part of the sea became blood, the third part of sea creatures died, the third part of the ships were destroyed
8:10-11 and the third angel sounded, and there fell a star from heaven, burning as though it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers and upon the fountains of waters
And a name of the star is called wormwood. And many of men died of the waters, because they were made bitter
8:12 and the fourth angel sounded and the third part of the sun was eclipsed and the third part of the moon and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of it was darkened, and the day was darkened for a third part of it , and the night likewise
9:1-6 and the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth: and to him was given the key from the bottomless pit. And he opened a bottomless pit; and there arouse a smoke out of the pit like smoke belching from a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of smoke locusts upon the earth; and to them was given power (…) hurt (…) only those men who do not have the seal of God on their brows.
And they were commanded that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months. (…) so in those days men shall seek death and shall not find it.
9:13 and the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice………….
Update in progress..