Love, Reality, and the Time of Transition – great video
If would you like to say everything! using one word only.. what the word would be? :-)
I say LOVE :-)
and no more is needed.. Blindman
Human love is conditional. Until you have found safety and love within yourself through realizing your divine nature, you are incapable of experiencing the true meaning of love
Love commands of us that we simply give of our hearts freely and unconditionally. This means that love will also wound us. Not only must the Ego die to love, but once we are opened, we must suffer the consequences of disappointment and betrayal. Love, therefore, is both sought after and rejected by all of us.
The true experience of love comes from within the self. This loving within the self has no object. It is the willingness to feel love–for no reason or motivation other than to experience love. It is a willingness to open the heart, let go, and feel love.
You will learn that you are capable of loving in spite of the limitations around you. You will learn that loving can bring about positive changes that otherwise would never occur. And you will learn the peace and joy that comes with loving. more understanding true love
LOVE REPLACES THE NEED FOR POWER
“Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.”
“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
“True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.”
“We are all born for love… it is the principle existence and it’s only end.”
“In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
“Love is the beauty of the soul.”
“The only true gift is a portion of yourself.” more love is the essence of life
‘Love is Light is Knowledge
To love you must know
And to know is to have a light
And to have light is to love
And to have knowledge is to love’
The Cassiopean Sessions
There is no love where there is no truth
True love respects free will
Compassion with no attachment, good deeds without expecting reward.
‘Love is not behaviour, an attitude, a mannerism. It is not etiquette. It is not convention. Love may express itself in many different ways-softly or forcibly. Love can appear meek. Love can appear strong. Love can challenge you. Love can criticize you. Love can expose your illusion, your fantasies and your self deception. Love is not what people really mean when they talk about love, in nearly all circumstances..
Real love emanates from Knowledge. It, in essence, is the expression of Knowledge. Only Knowledge can take you there. Knowledge can bring two people from opposite ends of the world together for greatest purpose. That is the power of the Great Love. And the Great Love is what the world needs now’
Marshall V. Summers
”It is a simple law that whatever we send out, comes back” Almine
‘.. effects still require causes, so if you want to change the universe, you need to act on it’
Lawrence M. Krauss, professor of physics
‘When we talk about compassion we talk in terms of being kind. But compassion is not so much being kind; it is being creative (enough) to wake a person up.’
Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoch
‘Real compassion kicks butt and takes names and is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this FIRE, then find a new age, sweetness and light, perpetually smiling teacher and learn to re label your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But, stay away from those who practice REAL COMPASSION, because they will fry your ass, my friend.’
‘Injustice anywhere is a thread to justice everywhere. We are caught in an single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it’
Martin Luther King Jr
‘Consciousness means, literally ‘’knowing together’’. A development of consciousness would therefore mean knowing ‘’more together’’, and so it would bring about a new relationship to everything previously known. For to know more always mean to see things differently’
‘The most important issue for people practicing the Way is not level of their own attainment, it is a matter of doing many good deeds, widely forming good relations, helping out all beings, carrying out the Way on behalf of Heaven. This means cultivating essential nature is more than cultivating life. To do good deeds without expecting reward is for building up virtue, when virtue is high, attainment also rises’
‘Opening the dragon’s gate’
‘What is difficult to understand is that without conscious effort, nothing is possible. Conscious effort is related to higher nature. My lower nature lead me to consciousness. It is blind. But when I wake up and I feel that I belong to a higher world, this is only part of conscious wffort. I become truly conscious when I open to all my possibilities, higher and lower. There is value only in conscious effort’
Jeanne De Salzmann
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
- 1. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love in my heart, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
- 2. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love in my heart, I am nothing
- 3. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love in my heart, I gain nothing
- 4. Love is long suffering and kind; love does not envy; love does not make a vain display of itself, and does not boast
- 5. Does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not its own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil
- 6. Rejoices not over iniquity, but rejoices in the truth
- 7. Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things
- 8. Love never fails; but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away
- 9. For we know in part and we prophecy in part
- 10. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is imperfect shall come to an end.
- 11. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood like a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things
- 12. For now we see though a mirror, darkly; but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known (1)
- 13. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love
AND HUGGING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD!!!!! :) :) :)
(1) does it look like open third eye, enlightenment? no more secrets, reading everybody’s thoughts? are you ready for that?